Friday, February 6, 2009

Death



I was virtually dead last night!

Back to theology 101, it was said that sleep and death are the same except for the soul returning to the body in the former.

PS1: I passed out at midnight and got up at 3pm!
PS2: (Family notice:) I'm OK, and I was not drunk! (you know how jackA.$.$ I am)
PS3: I guess I was in heaven, cuz I was dragged to a free beer party at 5pm!
PS4: Cuz I don't deserve heaven, I left the party at 7pm and was back to work at 8pm!
PS5: Assuming (3pm->8am) then (8pm->1pm).
PS7: If I'm evolved from cat, then I have used 2 lives out of my 7 lives! (There is a myth about cats having 7 lives)
PS8: Conclusion: if you usually fool around a lot, your soul my decide to do so. Therefore consider some slack time for getting up!

--

Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.
--Steve Jobs

No comments: