Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not to be read!




This post is not supposed to be read as it will probably be a waste of time to the reader. Read it at your own risk!


I learned not to ask for anything since I was a kid. No one taught me that, but I feel a high correlation between asking for something and not getting it since then.

Persian new year is closer than I thought. I was thinking what I'd like to get then.

To be hugged! Yes, that's it.

PS1: I did learn not to ask, but I still can't help myself out of it sometimes.
PS2: I may hug a tree but I dunno how long I should hug it to be hugged back!
PS3: Please don't get into any mood and listen to this instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Join the free hug campaign then; its philosophy is that sometimes people feel like being hugged.
2. It seems to me that you don't select your songs based on the mood you get from previously heard ones, but you just google or youtube your mood in words and post links to them. (joone man intori nist? :D)

ApAch said...

1. I thought about it before and I won't do that now for some reason.
2. Nope, at least for this one. I've usually heard them before, whenever I'm in the mood, I post them along!