Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dark blue hoodie story!



I'd heard of white miniskirt story in Vancouver, but I've never thought of dark blue hoodie story!

What follows is a TRUE story!

... 1 AM

scene: me leaning on a wall, three weird guys chatting by a bus stop...

- Hey you, come here! I don't like you hanging out with yourself there!
   What's up? Are you graduating tonight?
- Kinda, I was hanging out in a friend's place and now heading home.
- Do you want to earn some money?
- Nop.
- I can pay you $100 every night to distribute for me!
- I'm not interested!

(two other guys started to tell the third guy to let go of me!)

- I can pay you $150 if you like!
- Nop.
- OK, what do you do?
- Nothing, just waiting for a bus!
- No, in general!
- I'm a student.

(two other guys still telling him to let go of me!)

- So don't you want to be on your own?
- Nop.
- So don't you still have the courage?
- Nop.

... third guy disappointed!

[Me leaving the gang laughing in my mind:] you guys have a good night!

PS1: I've been offered and asked for drug when I had my dark blue hoodie on before, but this was a whole new experience!
PS2: It seems there is a correlation between being a drug dealer and wearing a dark blue hoodie with the hood on, or my data points are not enough!
PS3: Hey you bastard, I'm just a grad student leaving my office late!
PS4: I hate stereotypes!

No comments: